Search This Blog

Thursday, March 3, 2022

Inspiration comes when you not looking

I gave away my curiosity; trusted your stick was leading me right.
Void of any sense of will or desire.
My every thought was the smallest measure of time;
always hours behind reality.
Escalators were taking me to last floor of my deepest thoughts i guess.
But i gave away control, didn't I?
What did i expect to find?
Figured if i can't stand in the truth of faith, i drift in the error of facts.
So I quit dressing myself ever since you showed me the right pants.
With a frozen account, I sure can't shop around.
Regardless! I'm willing to stay out of fashion on your account.

I can't imagine how much weight I lost just by jumping into conclusions;
Only to discover what l thought were prerequisites were just rewards.
Why was I busy hammering when I didn't know the shape you had designed?
You were always there making sure the right heaven match-sticks.
So I will trust you for a spark no matter how long it takes for a burn.
For now let the thought of tomorrow's heat melt the little ice that remains between you and me.
And when I'm out of inspiration; I will just stop looking.
The only difference is this time you are my eyes;
that's why I'm confident of the walk

_Jayshuwa_