Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

I WISH

I wish I could terrifically write about you
Like how I've fallen over heels in love with you
Like how my pulses skips beat each time I see you
But this I know that you're indescribable

I wish I could brutally destroy my ego
And tell you everything that my heart whispers
And tell you how everytime I sit near you I live anew
But words just don't flow out in your presence

I wish I could invite you in my small aweful world
Of where I scribble words in your profound beauty
Of where the spilt ink craves to etch your name
But they merely remains a wish among many wishes

I wish I could tell the stars and the moon
To glow for you every single night
To blow you warm kisses in the evening
But this I know that you're the Stardust that shines the brightest

I wish and only wish