Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Trauma of love

In the pain of a relationship,you are suppose to endure,
In the trial of your relationship,you have to prevail,
When she's the one to blame, take responsibility,
When there are thorn In your rose, Pick them out,
Remember her, not as the one who broke your heart
But remember her, as the one who taught you how to live with a broken heart.
She was the most prestigious GIFT, I ever received!
But!
Sometimes I really feel,I was just a GAME she played!
Because real tears are not those that fall from eyes
And cover the face,
But those that fall from heart,and cover the Soul …
So I guess that I'm the loser,Cause you have found someone new
But I'm still here, still all alone,Just crying over you
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Nigeria.