Search This Blog

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Because Of You Sleep strays

I don't go to sleep at night
because you haunt my dreams
and waking up to find you're not here
is harder than it seems
See I'd rather stay awake at night
because one thing I know is true
that without my dreams of us
I'll never be with you
So I don't close my eyes at night
and I don't go to sleep
because if I do
I'd have to admit defeat
So why don't you try living
where you can't face your dreams
where every minute gets harder
well that's the way it feels
and it's not that I can't sleep
because that I can do
but if I close my eyes at night
then I am with you
and you may think that's what I want
and to point you would be true
but the reason I don't sleep at night
is all down to you
I'd happily dream about you all day long
Because in my dreams you care
It's the waking up without you
That I cannot bear.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Nigeria.